🇿🇲 Zambia Area Code
Area Code, Long-distance Call VoIP, Mobile/Cellular Locator and Telephone Number of Zambia.
- Wikipedia: Zambia 🇿🇲
- Postal code of Zambia
Zambia International Dialing Code
- Name: Zambia 🇿🇲
- Code: 260, also +260, 00260, 00 260, 00-260, +260-, +00260, 0260, 000260, 011-260 etc.
- Zambia country code: 260
- Trunk Prefix: 0
- International Prefix: 00
- Number Details: Zambian phone numbers nine digits (ten including a leading‘0’that is not dialed when calling from outside the country). The first three digits (not including a leading ‘0’) are an area code. It designates a geographic part of the country. The rest of the phone number is six digits. Mobile numbers are represented by area codes (carrier codes) starting with 9. The first three digits signify the mobile phone carrier.
An example of a Zambian phone number
The National Museums Board lists its phone number in Livingstone as +260 213 324429.
Detail of Numbering Plan
|095 5XXXXXX||Non-geographic number||CellZ|
|096 6XXXXXX||Non-geographic number||MTN Zambia|
|097 7XXXXXX||Non-geographic number||Celtel Zambia|
|097 8XXXXXX||Non-geographic number||Celtel Zambia|
|097 9XXXXXX||Non-geographic number||Celtel Zambia|
|021Y XXXXXX||Geographic number||Zamtel|
- Where Y is area code 1 up to 8:
- For local call: Dial only the local phone number
- For long distance call: 0 - area code - local phone number
- To call Zambia from abroad: exit code - 260 - local phone number(exit code can also be written as “+”)
- To call abroad from Zambia: 00 - country code - area code - phone number
- AreaCodeBase: Zambia Areacode Database
Discussion about "Zambia"
None Discussion Now
This website provides information about country code, area code, details of numbering plan and tips for how-to-dial. This is your complete guide to call anywhere in the world. Simply find and click the country name you wish to call. You'll find instructions on how to call that country using its country code, as well as other helpful information like area codes, ISO country codes and so on.