🇲🇸 Montserrat Area Code
Montserrat International Dialing Code
- Name: Montserrat 🇲🇸
- Code: 1664, also +1664, 001664, 00 1664, 00-1664, +1664-, +001664, 01664, 0001664, 011-1664 etc.
- Montserrat country code: 1664
- Trunk Prefix: 1
- International Prefix: 011
- Number Details: Montserrat's phone numbers are ten digits (eleven including a leading‘1’that acts as a country code for the entire NANP calling region). The first three digits are‘664’– an area (geographic) code to designate Montserrat's phone system within the North American Numbering Plan. The first three digits of the local phone number are an exchange within Montserrat's code of‘664’. Mobile numbers are intermixed with land-line phone numbers.
An example of a Montserratian number
The Montserrat Tourist Board lists its phone number in Little Bay as (664) 491 2230.
Detail of Numbering Plan
|492||Cellular and Paging|
- Police: 999
- Fire department: 911
- Ambulance: +1 664-491-2802, +1 664-491-2552
- For local call: Dial the seven-digit phone number
- For long distance call: Dial the seven-digit phone number
- To call Montserrat from the United States, Canada, or another country of the NANP: 1 - 664 - local seven-digit phone number
- To call Montserrat from a country outside of the NANP: exit code - 1 - 664 - local phone number(exit code can also be written as “+”)
- To call another country in the NANP from Montserrat: 1 - area code - local phone number
- To call all other regions of the world from Montserrat: 011 - country code - area code - phone number
Note: NANP - North North American Numbering Plan
- AreaCodeBase: Montserrat Areacode Database
Discussion about "Montserrat"
None Discussion Now
This website provides information about country code, area code, details of numbering plan and tips for how-to-dial. This is your complete guide to call anywhere in the world. Simply find and click the country name you wish to call. You'll find instructions on how to call that country using its country code, as well as other helpful information like area codes, ISO country codes and so on.