Isle of Man Areacode: 1624
Brief Introduction Of Isle Of Man
The Isle of Man, also known simply as Mann, is a self-governing British Crown dependency in the Irish Sea between the islands of Great Britain and Ireland. The head of state is Queen Elizabeth II, who holds the title of Lord of Mann and is represented by a Lieutenant Governor. Defence is the responsibility of the United Kingdom.
Note：1624 is the areacode of Isle of Man, United Kingdom. The prefix of international number of Isle of Man is 0044 1624 or 0044-1624, 00441624 .
- Country Code: +44
- International Prefix: "00"
- National Prefix: "0"
- For national long distance calls, it must be dialed before all telephone numbers except short numbers. It must not be dialed from abroad.
Phone Call Instruction
Phone calls from Isle of Man
The International access code for United Kingdom is 00. Please dial 00 before the country code of the country you are calling when making international calls.
The National long distance access code for United Kingdom is 0. Please dial 0 before the area code when making domestic long distance calls.
- Local call in Isle of Man: XXX XXXX(local number)
- National long distance call: 0 - 1624 - local number
- For the mobile phones: 0 - mobile number
- From Isle of Man to abroad: 00 (or +) - country code - area code (if any) - phone number
To call Isle of Man from abroad
To call Isle of Man from abroad, the International access code depends on which country you are in.
Dial the International access code or plus sign (+) at first, then 44, then dial 1624 and the phone number.
- For example: How to call Isle of Man from the USA:
- 011 (or +) - 44 - 1624 - local number
- 011 (or +) - 44 - mobile number
Discussion about "Isle of Man"
None Discussion Now
- Wikipedia:Telephone Numbers in Isle of Man
- Wikipedia:Geography of Isle of Man
This website provides information about country code, area code, details of numbering plan and tips for how-to-dial. This is your complete guide to call anywhere in the world. Simply find and click the country name you wish to call. You'll find instructions on how to call that country using its country code, as well as other helpful information like area codes, ISO country codes and so on.