🇵🇫 French Polynesia Area Code
French Polynesia International Dialing Code
- Name: French Polynesia 🇵🇫
- Code: 689, also +689, 00689, 00 689, 00-689, +689-, +00689, 0689, 000689, 011-689 etc.
- French Polynesia country code: 689
- Trunk Prefix: None
- International Prefix: 00
- Number Details:French Polynesian phone numbers are six or eight digits. The first digit signifies whether the phone number is a landline or mobile phone. Land-line (fixed line) phone numbers being with a‘4’,‘5’,‘6’,‘8’, or‘9’. Mobile numbers being with‘87’or‘89’.
An example of a French Polynesian phone number
The Le Meridien Tahiti lists its phone number in Tahiti as 689 40 47 07 07.
- All collect calls to payphones has to be block by the originating country carrier.
- All calls to the following numbers 44 XX XX has to be block by the originating country carrier. These numbers are reserved for audiotext.
- All collect calls to GSM/UMTS mobile numbers has to be block by the originating country carrier.All other type of calls has to be authorized by the originating country carrier to all GSM/UMTS mobile number ranges.
Detail of Numbering Plan
|OPT fixed||PSTN/ISDN||IDV||40 4Q MC DU|
|OPT fixed||PSTN/ISDN||IDV||40 5Q MC DU|
|OPT fixed||PSTN/ISDN||IDV||40 8Q MC DU|
|OPT payphones(1)||PSTN/ISDN||Polynesia||40 88 MC DU|
|OPT fixed||PSTN/ISDN||ISLV||40 6Q MC DU|
|OPT fixed||PSTN/ISDN||Remote archipelago||40 9Q MC DU|
|OPT voice servers(2)||PSTN/ISDN||IDV||44 MC DU|
|OPT New services||ToIP||Polynesia||49 4Q MC DU|
|OPT New services||ToIP||Polynesia||49 5Q MC DU|
|OPT New services||ToIP||Polynesia||49 6Q MC DU|
|OPT New services||ToIP||Polynesia||49 8Q MC DU|
|ManaBox VINI||ToIP||Polynesia||49 9Q MC DU|
|Postpaid/prepaid VINI||GSM / UMTS||Polynesia||87 PQ MC DU|
|MSRN VINI||GSM / UMTS||Polynesia||87 41 1C DU|
|Postpaid/prepaid PMT/VODAFONE||GSM / UMTS||Polynesia||89 PQ MC DU|
|MSRN PMT/VODAFONE||GSM / UMTS||Polynesia||89 41 1C DU|
- For local call: Dial only the local phone number
- For long distance call: Dial only the local phone number
- To call French Polynesia from abroad (including France and French Overseas Departments and Territories): exit code - 689 - local phone number(exit code can also be written as “+”)
- To call abroad from French Polynesia: 00 - country code - area code - phone number
- AreaCodeBase: French Polynesia Areacode Database
Discussion about "French Polynesia"
None Discussion Now
This website provides information about country code, area code, details of numbering plan and tips for how-to-dial. This is your complete guide to call anywhere in the world. Simply find and click the country name you wish to call. You'll find instructions on how to call that country using its country code, as well as other helpful information like area codes, ISO country codes and so on.