🇦🇸 American Samoa Area Code
American Samoa International Dialing Code
- Name: American Samoa 🇦🇸
- Code: 1684, also +1684, 001684, 00 1684, 00-1684, +1684-, +001684, 01684, 0001684, 011-1684 etc.
- American Samoa country code: 1684
- Trunk Prefix: 1
- International Prefix: 011
- Number Details: American Samoan phone numbers are ten digits (eleven including a leading‘1’that acts as a country code for the entire NANP calling region). The first three digits are‘684’– an area (geographic) code to designate American Samoa within the North American Numbering Plan. The first three digits of the local phone number are an exchange within the American Samoan code of‘684’. Mobile numbers do not have a designated area code. They mix with regular phone numbers.
An example of an American Samoan number
The National Park of American Samoa lists its phone number in Pago Pago as 684-633-7082 ext 22.
Detail of Numbering Plan
|691||Olotela / Aolaan||ASTCA|
|Phone Number||Service category|
|911||Police, Fire brigade, Ambulance|
- For local call: Dial the seven-digit phone number
- To call American Samoa from the United States, Canada, or another country of the NANP: 1 - 684 - local phone number
- To call American Samoa from a country outside of the NANP: exit code - 1 - 684 - local phone number(exit code can also be written as “+”)
- To call another country in the NANP from American Samoa: 1 - area code - local phone number
- To call all other regions of the world from American Samoa: 011 - country code - area code - phone number
Note: NANP - North American Numbering Plan
- AreaCodeBase: American Samoa Areacode Database
Discussion about "American Samoa"
None Discussion Now
This website provides information about country code, area code, details of numbering plan and tips for how-to-dial. This is your complete guide to call anywhere in the world. Simply find and click the country name you wish to call. You'll find instructions on how to call that country using its country code, as well as other helpful information like area codes, ISO country codes and so on.